Thursday, February 11, 2010

Spy

Status: In-Progress
Deadline: Disneyland on Valentine's Day 2010
Time: A Couple Days


Spy. Oh boy. Spy is from the game Team Fortress 2, and he comes in the natural colors RED (Reliable Excavation & Demolition) and BLU (Builders League United). I have chosen to use a black and white pinstriped suit for my costume, so I can, conveniently enough, do either color if I so choose.

Well, just about one of the easiest costumes I have ever done. Simple pinstriped suit was needed, as well as a tie (red or blue), black dress shoes, a ski mask (either red or blue), a butterfly knife, and a cigarette case. Mostly all of this ensemble has been bought at a Thrift store near my home. All under $50 together, the longest item it took me to find was the cigarette case/Spytron 2000. I ran around several different smoke shops before I found one that was finally satisfactory to my needs ... and I don't even smoke, lol.

No comments: